Saturday, March 04, 2006

Anonymous

These quotes came off of my previous blog. I forgot about them until recently but I was reading over some of the things that I wrote and it honestly is making my stress level go down, 1 because I was so funny back then and 2 I remember how no matter what I knew I had two best friends. Now I'm glad to have at least one. Back to these quotes aren't they beautiful:

#1

"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her."

#2

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything."

#3

"When I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize my friends are my energy."

#4

There’s a miracle of friendship that dwells within the heart And you don’t know how it happens or where it gets its start But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift Any you realize that friendship Is God’s most perfect gift.

I truly do believe in these things more than ever because my friendship with those I love are my energy and a real gift from God that I am willing to do whatever I can to help them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home