Friday, November 18, 2005

11/18/05

I know its been awhile since my last post, but I haven't had much to say. I'm not happy, I feel like shit, nobody seems to have time in their lives for me anymore and no matter how hard I try I'm always in the wrong. I get grief about my own choices.

I am happy for Tazhy and her new boyfriend, she finally has a chance to be happy and that means a lot to me. I wish Dramatic was happy but I can't make him happy and I don't know what to do anymore.

School is long and boring everyday, but I'm tired of being one of the people who complain about being bored so whatever I have to do to make it a little more exciting I will do.

My classes are even starting to stress me it seems like everytime I look around when I get one thing done right I have something new to work on. I'm hoping that won't last all school year.

As far as the president getting anything done I don't know whats going on there I haven't really seen anything, but hopefully they will get things up and running soon. Although I didnt win I hope that she does get the job done right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home