Saturday, November 19, 2005

My mother

I know everyone is probably wondering why I am always writing about my mother but she truly is a psychopath, and lately my best friend has been telling me more and more that I'm turning into my mother.

I actually dread ever being the way she is, her latest stupidity was her opening my pads to see if I was truly bleeding and then determining that it wasn't enough for her to be satisfied with. I know disgusting right, but obviously she feels as my mother she has the right to do whatever she wants to concerning me. She also thinks that I am pregnant thats why I haven't been bleeding to her satisfaction. I am not pregnant but thats up to her to believe.

All day today she was walking up and down threatening to tell my father of her theory because she like I both know that he would kick me out. I honestly don't care if she does or doesn't because I am not pregnant and if they do kick me out their issue, I maybe homeless but I would know I own them nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home