Monday, April 03, 2006

Her 1st Job

Mickey just got her 1st job! Hurray for her. She is leaps and bounds ahead of most and they will hate her for it. They can get the finger. Choke on her dust!

I am extra proud of her because she is the only one of my students who has learned from me consistently. She started learning HTML. She learned enough about computers to teach her Science Research teacher and the class. She learned from my mistakes and she is taking it to the next level. She is where I should have been when I was her age.

She got comments about her professionalism, positive energy, punctuality and ability. I am sooo proud of her. She better be updating her résumé though.

I hope the good energy carries over to my job search as well.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home