Friday, November 25, 2005

My Philosophy

Today after I met up with my mother and came home one of my friends Ray Ray who I grew up with asked me to meet him real quick outside. I didnt know what he wanted but I met him right outside my building five minutes later. Ray then handed me a bag from Sephora, I asked what this was for and he said no reason just because. Inside were two products from Sephora's philosophy line. I opened them quickly to smell and it was better than anything I've ever smelt in my life. Ray said he had to go so he gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead and was like enjoy.

I liked what the bottles had to say so here's my philosophy:

Cinnamon Buns: philosophy: 1/4c. warm milk, 1/2c. sugar, 1tsp. salt, 1tbsp. cinnamon, 4tbsp. sofented butter, 2 eggs, 1 pkg. dry yeast, 1/4c. warm water, 2 1/2c. flour. Mix all ingredients except yeast, water, and flour and let cool. Stir and dissolve yeast in warm water. Add yeast to first mixture, beat until mixed. Add 1 1/2 c. flour. Cover and let rise for 1 hour. Add remaining floyr, blend well. Knead until smooth. Put dough in greased bowl, cover, let rise until double its size. Punch down, shape rolls, let rise for 1 hour. Bake at 400 for 18 minutes.

Soul owner: philosophy: let's review your only true assets. you own your values, your integrity, your thoughts, your words, your actions and therefore, your destiny. question: are you proud of what you own? what is your true net worth to the world and the people around you? are you really rich or do you just have money?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home