Saturday, December 10, 2005

12-10-05

I think I'm getting sick for the first time in years. This morning I woke up at 5:30 after spending most of the night up trying to breathe I even tried drinking tea but that was no use because it didn't help at all.

I'm going to hurt my father he came in at 6:30 and touched my feet with his ice cold hands and had the nerve to say get up. I been up but the cold hands was like torture. So today he better not try to sleep in my presence, it's war.

School is actually getting better, I think I'm getting used to speaking in front of people, I hate to admit it but I do get nervous and stumble through my words a little. This past week I have become like the unofficial spokesperson for the school because even though there are posters up people get more excited from hearing it from other people. I'm also helping the seniors plan their activities and stepping in as co vice president because the vice president that was elected wasn't doing anything. I haven't seen many changes but I know that Kilsi is basically working on her own but maybe with my help we can get a lot more done. The only problem is trying to juggle all my activities like tutoring, kick boxing class, senior planning, sophmore planning, internship, leadership team, science research, and classes.When Fridays come all I want to do is see the inside of my eyelids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home