Thursday, January 26, 2006

My mini vacation

Hi!!!! everyone I've been by my cousin for the past two days it really did feel like a vacation away from home that I desperately needed and I enjoyed it sooooo much. The only thing missing was internet access which she didn't have since they did the floors. I had a good time just watching t.v., laughing, doing her a few favors cooking, shopping through her cds, etc.

The only thing I truly missed was my boobie, my sweetheart, my bestfriend, my future husband: Dramatic. Thats nothing new though I always miss him. I always everything about him.

Good news though I lost 2 pounds this week so far I know while I'm in Jersey I'm gonna put back on those two pounds and have to start over but I'll try not to and I'll try to do as much excercise as possible while I'm over there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home