Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Changes

Well I'm back as a guest writer on my best friends blog. This time permanently. You might have been to my blog, .::dramatizations::.

That being said, I have been making changes to the her blog. For instance I am tracking the traffic on the site now. I had to change from the profile's <$BlogMemberProfile$ smart tag to the individual profile tags <$BlogOwnerProfileUrl$>, <$BlogOwnerPhotoUrl$>, <$BlogOwnerNickname$>, and <$BlogOwnerLocation$> along with some markup to keep the changes in line with her template. I wanted to prevent the smart tag from listing us as contributors, this is her blog. Above that you should see the Firefox button. If you aren't using it, you should be. Try it out you'll like it. If you are on a Mac, like me, which you are probably not — we are few, Safari is more than ample.

Further changes might be on the horizon. Maybe a few Google ads here and there, but not too many.

M!ckey got her report card today. I'm so proud of her. Since she doesn't post her grades, I will.

"*" denotes not averaged
Spanish 591
World Lit 191
AP Wrld Hist90
Sci Res 192
Math B T395
Chem 197
Phys Ed CR90*
Weighted Average: 94.17

Chemistry was brought up from a 69.

All of this is about positive change and looking to the new year. M!ckey is turning up the heat and I have to come out the corner swinging now. I'm getting my New Year's resolutions together. That's right, resolutions.

Have at you!

[posted with ecto]

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow its a great spanish calification, Eso quiere decir que te puedo escribir en espaƱol, :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home